Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My sweet Family....



Well this is my very first post for my very first blog. How exciting!! Well life right now is all about family. Kyle, the love of my life, and Henry, my sweet baby boy make up my world. I know I've only been a wife for about three years and a mom only about seven months but I truly don't remember what it was like before this part of my life. This is my dream. I can honestly say that is has been my prayer since I can remember. I have to stop and just praise God all the time for working so obviously in my life. I have wanted to be a mommy since I was like 2 and a wife since... oh I dunno, a while. It is the most satisfying work I have even tried to do. I LOVE IT!! And being a mommy is really the most amazing thing ever!! I know it's because Henry is a good baby, but I just can't wait to have more. Lots more. Plus Henry is going to need a play mate. Wherever life and Gods plan takes us, I know we will be in the palm of His hand, holding onto one another and trusting Him. So bring whatever life has for us on. We are ready!!!


2 comments:

Leah Rollins said...

Jennifer,
Your blog is wonderful! Thanks for letting me know about it - I'll definitely get to know you and your family better through this. And the pictures are great! Keep 'em coming- and don't let anyone tell you that you take too many pictures of Henry. You can never have enough pictures of your baby. :)

Leah Rollins - GA

Raining Crafts & Dogs said...

As a hobby photographer I agree 100% on Leah's comments about never being too many photos! All the better to scrapbook with...you just holler when you're ready for an evening away and you can come out and scrapbook with me. :)

~Christy