Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pregnancy update

Wow. This has been one of the most hectic times ever. So much so I realized I have not posted much about Sidney or the other sweet kids in my life. So here it goes!
Sidney is doing great, my body not so much :) It has been a rough third trimester for sure. But it is almost over. I'm so glad that Sidney is doing great and growing like a champ. I am seeing my Dr. every week now, it seems like I'm always there. I am due in a little under four weeks. I feel like Sidney is already 8 or 9lbs :) Perhaps she will follow in her sisters footsteps and come two weeks early. I am sooo OK with that!! I have never seen my due date with any of the other babies and let me tell you if I do with this one I might go crazy. lol So we wait and I won't see sleep for a good four or five more months :)
This kids are good. I feel so bad. I have sooo not been a very fun mom lately. I don't have any energy, no tolerance for the heat, and not much patience due to the previous and sleep deprivation. I will be glad when our lives can go on and I don't feel so out of it for their sakes. They are champs though! I will have to do a post on each of them soon because they are so precious, and are growing up so fast!































1 comments:

The Talty's said...

hang in there girl! it is SO hard at the end! all of your kiddos are beautiful!