Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My wonderful husband

Oh yes, my wonderful husband. It is 9:15pm and I just finished eating the yummiest grilled cheese with pickles and a glass of milk. :) All thanks to my hubby who takes such good care of me. Dinner never sounds good. It's right in the middle of my feeling yucky time and I just can never get a lot down. But for some reason, at 9:00pm, right after Kyle said he was going to go to bed, I needed a grilled cheese. And you know what, he went in and fixed me one stat. And they are a little messy and not what you want to do right before bed, but he did. I carry his child, he caters to my crazy cravings:) Good trade off I think!!

Also, I am so excited about his surprise for me today. He came home early but then had to go out and fix a leak as soon as he got home. I was kinda sad, but hey it's how we make a living. So when he called and said he was coming home he said he had a surprise for me. I was thinking food actually (I'm always thinking food these days) but he came in the door with a big brown paper bag. And do you know what it was filled with???? About 20 books!! And not just any books, but books by Karen Kingsbury, only my most favorite authors of all time:) :) For those of you that don't know I am a complete book freak. If I find a good book, watch out, you might not hear from me or see me for a day or so:) I am sooo excited. There are two complete series's and five FIVE!! novels. I am in reading heaven for a while now!!!
Turns out the owner of the house that he had to go fix a leak for was a sweet lady. She had two of the books out on her table and Kyle saw them and made a comment about how much I loved those books. She was so happy to hear that because she had a bag of all the ones she had ever read and wanted someone to give them too. :) I am in book heaven! Yay!!
Goodnight!!

0 comments: