Tuesday, November 4, 2008

love you

So no new pictures because my dumb computer thinks that having 2000 pics is too many and won't let me download anymore right now:( I guess I'm going to have to go get a zip drive or something to transfer my bad photo addiction onto.

But the sweetest thing just happened... Henry was standing in the other chair beside me watching me type a email and his grabbed me and hugged me sooo tight and said I love you. :*) The joy's of being a mama!!!

And really fast I just have to rant here really quick. I just came upon some new information from the AAP, saying that toddlers should be drinking low fat milk now! Are you kidding me. If there is something that really gets under my skin is putting kids on a diet. For goodness sake, make your kids go outside and play. Don't let them watch hours and hours of movies, TV, video games, and/or the computer. I mean for heavens sake, childhood obesity isn't from drinking whole milk or eating a cookie here or there. Really.... come on!!!

OK thanks, I just had to get that off my chest!

1 comments:

katy said...

Preach it! :) I can't wait to hear Kendra say that she loves us. It has to be the sweetest thing a Mommy can hear.