Thursday, October 30, 2008

Four years..



Today is our four year anniversary. Wow, is the only word I know to use. Who knew on that wonderful fall day four years ago where God would have taken us in this short amount of time. It truly amazes me every time I think about it.



Kyle thank you so much for all the joy you have brought into my life. You are truly my partner and love in every since of the word. I have never known such an amazing person and man. You are a wonderful husband and the best daddy I have ever seen. I love that I adore you more today than I did in that church four years ago and I didn't think that would have been possible, but it is. I love the way you take such great care of this family. You work so hard for us. You support me and care for me even when I'm no being the best wife. I've been pregnant, lactating, (sorry men) or caring for a newborn for since April 2006 and somehow you still love me and make me feel so spacial and beautiful even when I don't. You really amaze me all the time. I hope that I can return the love and care and respect that I see in you. I love you so much Kyle Armour. God is so good to us!!!!!

3 comments:

Raining Crafts & Dogs said...

Happy Anniversary! And here's to many more to come. :)

Katie R said...

Wow, time flies! :) Happy Happy Anniversary!

jeana said...

yaaa!! i just saw that you are expecting!! what exciting news. :) and happy anniversary!