Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins and cider..

*UPDATE*******************************************************
Here is the picture I was talking about. This is the three pumpkins that we have on our front porch. We got one for each of our babies:) Do you know why this picture is so special?????

I'm sitting here sipping hot apple cider, eating yummy salty roasted pumpkins seed, and loving every minute of it. I LOVE this time of the year. And I love all the things that go along with it. The only thing I'm lacking is a carmel apple:) I'm sure I'll find one in the next week or so:)






Tonight we carved our pumpkin with Henry. He enjoyed it for about 50% of the time. That's a lot to ask for a almost two year old attention span:) But he did think the pumpkin was interesting and most of all after we finished and there was a candle in it. He LOVE fire. (ummm that might not be so good)


PS!!! Tomorrow I will post THE BEST pumpkin photo EVER! So don't forget to check back:)He thought that the guts were gross!He wanted to put the top back on:)here he is blowing the lit pumpkins.

7 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!! God is so good!

The Wightman Family said...

I dont know why i always come up as anonymous, but it is me Amy!

katy said...

NO WAY! Girl, you are a brave woman! I am so happy for you because I know this is just what you want!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and Kyle, Henry and Lily...there is no other family that shines as you do..I cannot wait until I can hug and kuddle and love the new baby...I LOVE YOU Sweetheart! Mom

Jackie Bragg said...

Congratulations! When are you due? What a cute way to tell everyone. What a blessing! How are you feeling?

Raining Crafts & Dogs said...

Congrats! Wow - just wow! :)