Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yummy!

Yummy!! That's all I can say. Let me tell you, first I love love love to cook. Always have. But as a busy mommy who has time to cook big great meals when your running after two babies! Well, Confessions of a Pioneer Woman on the right side of my page, has the most WONDERFUL recipes. They are easy, with simple ingredients, and really filling and great. They have great step by step photo instructions. It's a wonderful, and slightly addictive, blog page!!! Anyway, the past two days I have made two of her meals and they are sooo good and sooo simple. I use to spend all day making a homemade lasagna. So last night I made her recipe. Wow it was great!! Now you have to like cheese and meat because it's full of it, but it was the cheapest and easiest lasagna I have ever made! I also made her homemade ranch for our salad and it's yummy as well. Tonight it's beans and cornbread, and maybe chocolate cake. You all should visit this sight it's great!!!

Oh and if your just sitting there with nothing to do (good luck with that) you should read the story of her and her husband meeting. It's like a book, and she is a really great writer!!! :)

0 comments: