Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall... Yet????

Well it's a balmy 85 degrees today and it ain't fall!!! No matter that today is October 15th!! But the extended forecast promises 60's starting tomorrow. We will see how that turns out. Those that live in Louisville know that you can't trust extended forecasts as far as you can throw them but I will hope!!! I'm soooo ready for fall weather. I LOVE it and I want some fall weather before it get's cold!!
Things have been great! My precious babies amaze me everyday!! I know I always post pictures of my little princess but she is MUCH easier to sit in one place (since she can't scoot away just yet) and getting a "photo shoot" of Henry is pretty close to impossible:) We have professional pictures next Saturday, we will see how that goes!!
But here are some pictures of the lovely babies...

This was one of her "fall" outfits. I was really trying to get in the fall mood!!











As you see, I have to get him completely zonked before I can get pics:) But one night we let him watch his veggie tale that he is obsessed with before bed. Kyle made him a little pallet on the floor and he curled up on it and stayed that way for the whole movie. Even when his favorite songs came on he stayed on the blanket, he just wiggled his booty the whole time:)
(usually he dances wildly around the room)











He was playing with the camera trying to take a picture of himself:) I ask if he wanted me to take a picture and he said yes. Funny guy.




And here is just some more picture archiving the fact that she still sucks on the two fingers!! I've really never seen another baby choose those two fingers to suck on!!










0 comments: