Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall... Yay!!

They were right! The high today is 63 degrees and I am loving it. Yes, it is rainy, but that's OK. One we NEED the rain, two, it's kinda nice to have a rainy day in once in a while. Here is my sweet flower after her bath last night. She was REALLY sleepy at this point and there were no more smiles left. But I kinda like the sweet sleepy look too!! I just love the babies after baths. They are all sleepy, and cuddly, and smell soooo good!

Speaking of sleepy, after I finished Lily's bath it was time for Henry's. But he was no where to be found. Well I walked in me and Kyles' room and I found the little man on our bed like this:) He was really tired too.

He was happy to jump down once I discovered him to get in the bath!!

d

1 comments:

katy said...

Yay for Fall weather! We are loving it too! I am so happy to have Kendra in a fall outfit, I'm just beside myself. :) It's the little things, right!? :D