Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tooth time...

It's so sad!! The past few days Lily has been acting a little weird. She has been refusing to eat sometimes and she has never done that before. Well yesterday she was acting all upset. She ate a bottle at 12pm and then would not eat another one. It was six at night and she was still refusing it. And on top of that she was super fussy. Again, she really hardly ever cries these days. So I knew something wasn't right. Well, just by chance I rubbed her little gums and to my surprise there was a little tooth trying to make it's way up through her little gums. :( It made me sad. All I could think of was "not yet!" I swear every child must grow and change faster than the one before. I thought time flew by with Henry but her time is flying by so much faster than him. By child four will I even remember any of it???

She is getting teeth about a month sooner than he did but that's not that much sooner. I just don't think I was prepared for my little baby to have a tooth yet. She just finished totally weaning herself so the timing was perfect. :)










2 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

poor lily....i really really really hate teething.

Katie R said...

i love the outfit in the bottom picture!