Friday, October 10, 2008

She's Flipped!

I have been waiting and waiting for her to do this. I felt like she was just taking her sweet time. This morning, before Henry was up, she was playing on her mat while I was balancing our checkbook. Well one minute she was on her back and the next time I looked at her this is what I found. She was bound and determined to get that ball:) What a big girl!!

This is how they spend a lot of their together time:) Henry loves her toys!




And just for fun, this is what our mornings usually look like. Hungry crowd waiting patiently (sometimes not so patiently) for their oatmeal.





Henry is wondering why she is so happy. "why are you so happy, we haven't eaten yet!?"










3 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I love it. Sadie Beth does the same...sometimes she waits patiently and others not at all. :) And I love you new high chair!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my page about Jake taking his "sword" to school! I love all of the pics you post of the kids! BTW, breakfast is never that peaceful in the Wightman household! Jake and Johnny have started this thing lately where they accuse one another of staring at them! So all i hear is "Stop looking at me"...."Youre looking at me." "No youre looking at me"...and so on and so on! Tonight Patrick and i are going out to dinner. I have been hoarding $25 for this date for several weeks now. The leaders of our church in an effort to invest into our congregations marriages, have decided they are going to babysit our kids free of charge, so we parents can go out alone. This came about after our pastor saw the movie "Fireproof." He wanted the leadership to bless the congregation,by providing childcare while we spend time together as husband and wives. Brandi babysits now, but leaving all four here still is hard. Your mind can never really be at peace, because you are always wondering if the little ones are behaving! So iam just taking the little ones up to the church tonight! Gotta go! Take care! Love Ya!, Aim

katy said...

Yay for Lily! Way to roll the whole way over!