Friday, October 3, 2008

Introducing....

Today I went to visit a very dear friend, Sarah and her newest addition to the family. Hannah Grace was born yesterday in the afternoon, after a, get this, 5 hour labor Praise the Lord!! She was a whopping 8lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She is sooo cute. I loved being back in that hospital. I have such sweet, dear memories of both of my births. They were both such great experiences!! I can't wait to be there next time to meet our next miracle.

She is a sweet little baby and has the pretties lips!! She looks a lot like her mommy's family in my opinion. Now Lily has a new friend:) Her big brother, Josh, is one of Henry's best little friends. They will all have so much fun together in the future!!



1 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

oh look at those chubby cheeks! i love it.