Thursday, December 4, 2008

where does time go?

Wow, these past few months have flown by!!! I can't believe we are already into December!! We have had a great few months. Lot's of celebrations and lots of family, friends, and laughter. My computer decided to let me upload some photos today so let me do a picture update on the last, ummm, three months:)

I took the kids to a farm in Shelbyville called Galreins. It's like a mini Hubers and Henry had so much fun. We went with a friend of mine, Katie, and her little girl, Elise, who is two months younger than Henry. They have a good time together! Henry didn't know what to do about the hay at first..Hugs for Elise..






On the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Lily was freezing, poor girl. She's such a great sport!





The two little monkeys in the bath. Now that Lily can sit up they have lots of fun together. Actually when I put Lily down for her morning nap Henry always cries and ask for baby. He doesn't like her to go away.


We can't believe our girl is 8 months old already!!!
















Henry is never satisfied that she is done with her bottle. Here he is just making sure she doesn't want a little more.(don't you just love the hat and the shorts and tee shirt!)



We webt and got our Christmas tree on Tuesday night. He loved going to pick it out, I wish I had had my camera then. But at home he wasa big help too!



He was my helper and helped me plug in all the light strands to make sure they all worked.



He is still working hard plugging in the lights, lol!
I can't believe that my little man will be two years old this month. Where does time go?? I wish life had a pause button on it sometimes. I hope everyones Chirstmas season has started joyful and continues that way.I will update more soon!:)















2 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

How fun! I love how Henry is enthralled by the lights. :) And I can't believe that Lily is 8 months either. It doesn't seem possible.

Carree Stewart said...

I love these pictures! ...especially the one where Henry is feeding Lily..hilarious! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. :-)