Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alabama Hearn Christmas....

Wow it's has been so busy. I have to remember to breath sometimes. Last Thursday we made the annual trek down to Alabama to have Christmas with my dad's side of the family. We had such a wonderful time. We only get to see that family twice a year (if we're lucky) so all the time is treasured. We miss them so much. Not to mind Kyle and I love it down there. We are so in our element!! Kyle shot a doe while we were there so we came back with some meat!! (too bad he can't shoot a thing here but in Alabama... u bet)
The car ride to and fro went fine. Henry did awesome as always, Lily did surprisingly well, and Callie did too. I was glad b/c 9+ hours in the car with three small children has the potential to be awful, but it wasn't at all:) I got ahold of my Aunt Christie's Nikon D80 and had lots of fun taking some pics of the kids. These are those plus ones that my aunt took as well. Aren't we blessed to have a photographer in the family:)


Callie and her cousin Erin :) Thanks for sharing your home with us!!

"you're so funny little bobby"

sweet fingers and toes




Henry in his Thomas the Train get up. A gift from Aunt Christie:)


















My cousin Andy and his wife had Brandt three months before Henry. They are so cute taking a nap together here :) they were worn out!








This is my dad's family. Pop and Nana plus their six kids. This is why the family is so big... everyone has spouses, kids, and some kids have kids. Oh yes, it's a lot of people!




Henry loved the gifts:)











Uncle Matt (my brother) and Henry







Lily loving on her doll













The bow came out but the hair stayed put:)














Throwing rocks in the creek is so much more fun than opening gifts!















































Pop and Callie, so sweet:)














My sweetie and me


















































I will post more soon. It's so late and I must get sleep. But I will be back soon with lots more photos!!


















0 comments: