Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving a little late....

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We have so much to be thankful for and it was so nice to spend the day with family. Henry talked about Thanksgiving a lot afterwards. I think it's his favorite holiday so far:) We spent the first part of the day with my family and the later with Kyle's family. The only downfall is that we wish we could see both sides for longer but it was so nice!

My Lily ate three servings at dinner and some pie:) she was serious!

Happy Callie


Me and my Lily

Callie on her first Thanksgiving at the dinner table









My brothers and I. Billy, Kyle, me, Matt, Tessa, (matt's girlfriend) and Callie
Same but with Mom and Larry:)


Sweet happy Callie






Mom and Callie











Lily getting sleepy










"No more pictures!"









Henry silly and happy, as always












Lily playing with the spices at Lovie's house









1 comments:

katy said...

Cute pictures, your kids are all so adorable. :) It looks like you had a great time!