Friday, April 2, 2010

Montage of Callie and14 week Dr. apt recap...

Well now it is Callie's turn... I'm afraid with all this sunshine and fun new spring/summer outfits my camera is going to get worn out! Just warning you :)

And I want to write a quick recap for my last Dr's apt on Tuesday. I went back and found all the info about the girls at this time on here so I need to just get it written down so I don't forget. All is well!! Praise the Lord. Sweet heartbeat popped up right away. A fast 153 beats per minute. You know what they say... they say that is a girl.... Kyle just smiles. :) It is either another precious girl or a boy with a fast heartbeat, which does happen all the time. I looked back and Lily's at this time was 149 and Callie's was 150. I wish, oh I wish I had written Henry's down because I don't have a clue. We will see in oh, FIVE WEEKS! I can't believe it's only five weeks away. Can't wait to see this baby on the screen!!
I know the sun washed this out but I just love the look on her face.
She sits like this all the time. It's like she is just going to pop up and walk away :)

I just LOVE all her dark hair!
Sweetest baby ever!

























0 comments: