Saturday, May 22, 2010

Playing Catch up.

So it is finally sunny here! After what seemed like forever of rain it looks like we are going to have at least a week of warm sunny weather! So now I am going to play catch up from the past few weeks.

Mothers days was very nice and I got a bead maker and a new toaster :) I have had our toaster since I was about 19 and moved out on my own. My parents got it for me for Christmas that year and I've used it ever since. lol It was time for a new one! And oh my how I LOVE my bread maker. All I have to do is place the ingredients in and let it do it's thing. It is lovely. And yummy :) The girls enjoying the sunshine
Sweet Callie. You can tell daddy got her dressed because she is wearing one of Henry's undershirts lol but still adorable non the less :)

Waiting to leave for church




She is always upset when I try to get her still enough to take a pic.



check out that fuzzy blond hair!



My outdoor chick :)








This is his "fishing" jacket that is what he calls it.

























helping me plant my flowers


















Looking for bugs together


she picks every flower that she sees



























My Callie girl is almost a year!! how in the world!





















Henry spends a lot of time beating up on his daddy....










Just means he loves him a whole lot :)

























1 comments:

katy said...

Look at Lily's hair! It's really coming in! It looks so soft and light, like a baby chick's! Love it!
And a bread maker, YUM! I will have to chalk that idea away for another Mother's Day. :)