Saturday, November 13, 2010

MIA

Wow I have been totally MIA! Seven weeks have flown by and I have just had my hands full and not had much energy to blog when I finally have a moment. So much has happened! There is no way I can update all of it so here is a quick overview so that I can get back on it!
Sidney has been a wonderful baby. She is usually very content and is sleeping like a champ. She will be 8 weeks on tuesday which is crazy. She is getting sooo big :)
We are having a great fall and the weather is finally very nice!!




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: