Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Longggg overdue!

I am sooo behind. Yes, between all that has been going on, hence life :) I haven't really had much blogging time. Plus Callie broke out computer, so with that went all of our photos :( Soooo much has happened in the pat two months. we had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, Henry's birth day, New Years, etc. And yep, not one photo to show for it. But now it's time to just pick up an move on :)
We had a fabulous Valentines Day yesterday. We have never been much into that holiday. But this year... why not? I have oh so many people to love on and celebrate! And three babies who get so excited, it's so fun to do special things that make them so happy. We got up and had pink pancakes with their valentines, did some crafts, had heart shaped grilled cheese, welcomed daddy home, got my goodies :) had dinner. It was great! And we got to go out just the two of us on Saturday night, it was great!

Here are some updated photos of my little loves..... and I'm back to stay so stay tuned for more :) So excited about being able to put pigtails (albeit bitty) in one of my girls hair... really come on hair!


Sweet sweet girl



This wee one is almost 5 months old!!!! I can not believe it!











Henry showing her his cars pez dispenser... lol she is like "whats this"













She loves all things pink and pretty so Valentines was right up her alley








Very excited about his toy story balloon












0 comments: