Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lily Grace.... how in the wor:ld are you 3!?

Ha ha 3 going on 15 :) Oh my Lily Grace is the funniest girl. She has a huge vocabulary, and uses it on a regular basis. I can't believe that she is 3 but sometimes forget she is only 3.


Lily Grace boy do I love you!! Three years ago I gave birth to my smallest little baby, you were only 8lbs 8oz ;) and became a mama of a sweet little girl. Now mind you I just thought that I would not have little girls. For some reason I really thought that my future held lots of boys. But boy was I wrong!! Having you opened me up to so many new experiences. Especially the joy of all thing girlie and sweet. And a lot of shopping that still is not controlled to this day! And it would make since that you are soooooo girlie. You love all things feminine. If it's pink you love it. So many things in life are "beautiful" to you :) It's one of your favorite words. You love life and find things in it all the time that amaze you. You will find these phrases in your vocabulary in any given day multiple time..... "This is delicious!" "It is beautiful" "I love you soooo much" "..... is my best friend" and on and on. You feel very deeply :) and love hugs and kisses. I love all this about you!!! You are my sweet Lily Grace, the Lord sure blessed me a ton when you joined our family. I love you and am so blessed to be called your mommy!!

Just a taste of our princess birthday party. She was in heaven :)

She loves flowers and thinks they are so "beautiful". ..... so she had to have some :)
The pink popcorn was just one of the many pink foods we had that day!
She sure loves her daddy... and the feeling is very mutual!


Sweet thing!
Dreaming about her first bite :)


0 comments: