Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Sid is SIX months today.....

OH my, Sidney Claire. You are six months today and I an not even wrap my mind around it. What more can I say than you are such a joy to have!! Really, you are the sweetest baby. Very very laid back and totally go with the flow. You love to smile and laugh, especially at your brother and sisters. You roll onto your tummy almost the moment you get put in your crib. You like it now, not so much when you started to do it a few weeks ago. You still haven't been able to roll the other way though, which ticks you off most times :)

I'm pretty sure you are ready to start eating, since you love to watch us eat. But you still are not crazy about baby food. Your schedule is probably the most erratic of any other baby's of mine but you are very flexible! You go to bed around 7-7:30 and wake around 7am. You take four bottles a day. And you take two good naps a day. You still love to nap in your car seat when we are on the go, which is a good things since lots of days we are :)
I can not say enough how much I love you. How sweet your smiles are. How big and beautiful your eyes are. How soft your cheeks are ( I LOVE to kiss them!!!) And how happy you are! You truly are a gift from God, my personalized gift I could not adore more!!!
Today you went to the zoo and go to look at everything since I wore you in the baby carrier. You loved seeing everything for the first time!



0 comments: