Friday, April 15, 2011

Can't do it on my own....

Wow... all my days seem to be melting together right now. Kyle has been working late late late. I think that is going to be our new normal so I've been trying to reconfigure our evenings to make our nights easier and more peaceful. It's starting to work, the kids even eat better now that we are eating later :) I am bound and determined (we both are) to have dinner as a family. So now we are eating around 7 (sooo late for us) but it's working out.


I am really trying to work on falling into God when I am out of joy, peace, patience, etc. You name it I am out of it multiple times as day:) I have just been in a funk recently and I had to stop and ask myself, how many times, when I am to the end point am I on my knees asking God to equip me with his joy, peace, patience, etc? The God of the universe loves me and wants to give me these things, yet He is the last place I find myself. So crazy. I know I can do all things through Him who gives me strength, yet I want to do it on my own. Hello sin. Thankfully He never stops nudging me with the truth. I am so thankful for that. So thankful for my own shortcoming that remind me daily (minute by minute actually) that I NEED Him.

0 comments: