Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaching....

God sure is teaching me a lot lately. Don't you just love when He calls you to take on a responsibility because you think are good at it only to learn that the reason He called you there was to teach you about yourself and who you are or are not in Him. What a wake up call. Although I am more than thankful for what He is doing in my life because I would not be where I am without some tough teaching here in he past months. Being in the middle of a teaching season is hard. Things are so turned upside down that it's hard to have peace, and hey I love peace!! But it's also taught me that my peace was more wrapped up in my circumstances that I thought. Here is to coming into a season of prioritizing and obeying God. Praying to hear Him loud and clear I know He will deliver :)

0 comments: