Thursday, September 6, 2012

Henry is in Kindergarten!!!

So it has started! We are here and the end of life as we knew it has happened. I know it sounds terribly dramatic but it's so true. I'm glad I have so many dear friends that home school because there is no way for me to express the difference in our lives now. Things are totally different and I'm just trying to figure out our new life :) Henry is doing amazing, he is such a great student. The girls are adjusting. It
 has been a little rough for them (and me) to have two hours that they have to kinda be not center of attention. But we are working toward a goal and it's getting better. Between new baby, not as much sleep, and just trying to adjust to a complete life change I have been spent by the end of the day. But it's completely worth it! If I were not doing this I would be sending my 5 year old out the door into someones else's presence for 5 day's a week over 8 hours a day and I would be having a mental breakdown about that  so no matter what life would be changing drastically. I'm glad we are following our convictions for this year no matter how hard it has been. Praying for patience, grace, and perseverance for the next couple months and thanking the Lord for encouraging friends, family, and husband! Can't believe my baby boy is in Kindergarten!!!!



1 comments:

The Eberle Family said...

Homeschooling is the best hardest thing you will just about do--ya know besides parenting in general! It is worth--and dealing with younger siblings=challenge!! Proud of you for taking it on!!