Friday, August 31, 2012

The View From Here.

So I have to admit I'm enjoying my evening chest ornament more than I ever have before. My sweet evening now consist of sitting in our comfy chair with a sweet smelling baby on my chest and I love it. There is something so sweet about this time around. It's like I've finally finally realized what is important and what to just not worry about. I've done SO much less worrying and so much more enjoying this sweet baby even in just these first 12 days of her life. It could help that she is a super baby and cries barley at all, now this does make a difference. But I also have not really stressed about nursing, about scheduling, about my "me" time. None of that. Perhaps because I know, four times over, how very fast it goes by? Maybe. But I can not get enough of her smell, of her little warm body, of her sweet squeaks, her dream smiles, her soft skin, oh I could just go on and on. And one day I will have an older baby who has a bedtime, who won't want to just camp out on me and sleep. And that time will be sweet too, but now I treasure this. Even with all the sleep deprivation it brings I treasure it so much. It is entirely worth every bit!






0 comments: