Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Random things

We are waiting patiently.... OK who am I kidding every single time at this point in pregnancy I feel like I will be pregnant forever :) But I know in reality in a couple weeks she will be here and then I will remember what having a newborn in the house is like!

We have had a great summer, a hot summer but a great one. I've really enjoyed hanging out with my babies, especially knowing that come September our little schedule will be much more structured than it is right now :) And I'm super excited about school starting but I'm treasuring this down time with them. Being SUPER pregnant has not really helped but I'm trying hard to enjoy this time with them even if I'm feeling less than great. 





Oh yes we have lost THREE teeth now :) he lost his bottom two a while back and now number three, front and center. He's getting so old. Lost teeth.... Kindergarten..... oh my.

0 comments: