Friday, April 19, 2013

8 months and so fun...

Well I'm a bit behind :) But for what it is worth I have been so busy doing my best to enjoy my littles that the camera took a back seat, but hopefully I can remember to bring it out because I just don't want to forget these precious days. Today this little sweet heart is 8 months. She just started crawling two weeks ago, has two bottom teeth and LOVES to eat. She adores her brother and sisters and although I want more personal space for her most times she doesn't mind when they are being crazy in her face. And when she does mind she screams at them and will bat them away. Which brings me to the next thing about this little miss, she is very opinionated :) She is the sweetest, cuddliest thing ever but if she is hungry, tried or irritated she will let you know. She takes two good naps a day and sleeps great at night. She still has these grey/blue eyes that are so pretty and a smile that will melt you. Her rolls are the best! I love her so much and am having to much fun seeing her personality shine through.





0 comments: