Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3 Great Years...

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. Oh how wonderful those three years have been. I thank God everyday, sometimes many, for blessing my life with my wonderful husband. I don't know what I would do without him. He is so good to me. He loves me and more than that he loves the Lord, which I admire so much. He has given me my beautiful son, and he makes my life complete. What a wonderful daddy he is. Henry is so lucky to have a dad that is so involved and loving.

Kyle I love you more and more each day. The last three years have been the best of my life and I can' t wait to spend the next 50 or so with you! Thank you for taking such good care of this family and making me sooo happy!

It was a good day. We went out to eat and shopped around a bit. I know it doesn't sound very exciting but really just being together is so much fun. Plus we have a baby now and even more important and budget. It was so nice.

On the pregnancy front, I have started to feel our little one move. I wasn't sure at first because it is softer than it was with Henry but it's the baby for sure. :) I think that it is wonderful and I can't wait to know if it's a little boy or girl tickling me in there!

2 comments:

grama said...

this is so nice jen i love you all so much and i adore my great grandson i am so lucky to have you in my life
love you grama nix

Anonymous said...

What a sweet blog! Such a cute little family! :)
Krystal