Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Big Changes.....

Yay for almost being one year old!!!! We have started to switch over to whole milk and I am loving it. So is Henry because it taste sooo much better than formula. (and a WHOLE lot cheaper!!) He is also eating lots of table food which is also nice. He has also began to start soothing himself to sleep at night when he wakes up. That is huge since lately I've been convinced that will never happen. I hope it continues. We also just turned his car seat to face forward. That was a really really big deal too. It's a while new world for Henry. Plus, he was so big and frustrated facing the seat. Now he has a whole new perspective on the world around him.
I am now 23 weeks pregnant and feeling OK. Had my Dr. app yesterday and all is well. My belly muscles are so sore all the time and my back feels like it may fall off my body. It is a lot worse than with Henry. Dr. Nett said that it was completely normal and that because my pregnancy's are so close together my muscles didn't have time to strengthen back before being stretched again. So basically it isn't going away and it will probably get worse in the next three and a half months. So that isn't very fun but little Lily seems to be doing great in there and that's the most important thing! We are leaving to visit family in Alabama next week. The last time we made that drive Henry was five months old, so pretty easy travel age. This time should prove to be much more challenging. Hopefully all will go well though. I can't wait to see everyone. I miss my family down there so much!! It's so nice when we get a chance to see everyone and for Henry to see them as well. Can't wait!!!! Well here more pics. Hope everyone is doing great even if it is never going to stop raining!!



0 comments: