Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well time sure flies when it is the Christmas season. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did. Super super busy but a wonderful time. And so exciting it being Henry's first. Not that he really understood anything, but he was a cutie anyway. This may be a little long because I have a lot of time to cover. :) But it sure is extensive!!

We will begin with Christmas morning. My dad and brothers came over at seven fifteen. Sounds early but when Henry's gets up at 6:45 that not early at all:) My dad fixes breakfast every year so he came to us this time since we have the baby. It was so nice to be home for our first Christmas morning together. As you can see in the following pictures Henry really enjoyed opening his gifts and playing with them. In these pics Henry is playing with a basketball toy that my dad (pap) got him. He really enjoyed putting the balls through the hoop again and again and again.




Here is a couple of Henry opening his gifts. I really can't believe he took the time to actually help me open them. The night before he wanted nothing to do with sitting still and pulling open a gift. I chalk it up to being morning and well rested!


Doesn't he look so happy with his little Trinity hoody:) He two uncles got it for him. I think they are trying to hint at something! lol I told them he can be a shamrock if they save up and pay for his tuition!



Here he is enjoying my glass of OJ, he always wants when isn't his :)

Giving momma Christmas morning kisses, what a sweet guy!


OK now on the Alabama, which actually happened last week. Here is what Henry did a lot of the time. He was such a trooper on the eight hour ride. Really much better than I ever hoped for. This picture was actually taken on the way home. We left at the same time my brothers and dad left so part of the way Billy rode with us to keep Henry company in the back. They slept together and watched Shriek one on Billy's DVD player.

Doing what Henry does best...... making a mess!

Henry had sooo much fun down there. There was always someone to play with him. Here he is sitting on his cousin Kaleb. (well my cousin, his second maybe... I don't know that all confuses me) I think that when we got home he was actually very lonely having only me to play with.

He spend a lot of time playing with his other cousin (Mine really, same thing) Erin. She is five and just loved him to pieces. He just adored her. Here she is coloring with him. I think this is so sweet because it takes a lot of patience to color with a one year old that doesn't really even know how to color. She did it for a long time too. Erin already has the patience of a mama at five. So sweet!

And we also took him to see Santa while we were down there. He didn't cry or anything. I think he was just a little unsure of who his red and white bearded man was. Since we had been around so many family that week Kyle said he was probably like " Oh don't tell me I'm related to you too!", as you can see as long as he could see us he was just fine.

And yet more pictures of Henry playing with his favorite little Erin.



Here is a picture of my mom and her husband Larry. I thought I would add it because it's really a great shot. It's actually a Thanksgiving pic.

And this is Kyle's family. It was actually their Christmas card.
Well I think that about wraps it up. Lily is doing great as far as I know. Moving around like crazy. I feel good just getting big again so soon is a little hard. Especially with a toddler to chase around. So off I go to plan a birthday party. Wow having him right after Christmas sure made my holiday season even more busy. Hard to believe!

1 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

It looks like Henry had such a good time! Glad you guys had a good Christmas...hopefully see you soon!