Saturday, December 1, 2007

The name game

Well after much deliberating, we have finally named our sweet little girl!! Earlier today we were playing the "name game" again, like we often do. As much as we liked Lily Grace, we just couldn't make up our mind. So we were playing with other names that we really like and came back to Gracie, one that we have like forever. And then Kyle said " I really like Gracie Mae.." Well we both agreed it was a great name. Then I had continued to think about it all night. I couldn't get the name out of my head, just like with Henry James. So while we were sitting on the couch I said " I really like Gracie Mae Kyle" and then he said it a few times and then said "Well, do you want to make it official?" And then I said "Did we just name our little girl?" We kissed and hugged and so it is. Gracie Mae Armour is the newest addition to the Armour family. We can't wait to meet her!!:)

3 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I LOVE IT!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Gracie Mae, Your Nonni Loves you Bunches and is looking so forward to holding you in my arms...I have already started shoping for you, so not to worry about what you will have to wear..we got that covered. Mommy and I are going to start sewing dresses for you so we will make sure and do a lot of different colors so you have lots to choose from, then when you know your favorit color, we will do lots of that too....Love you all so much...Hugs and Kisses...to my little man too...Nonni !

katy said...

Congratulations, that is a beautiful name! :)