Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well it has been a while, for me anyway. My computer has been on the fritz so who know if I will be able to write again soon or not. But for now let me update. Thanksgiving was great. We are sooo blessed and so thankful for everything in our lives, it was a great great day. We started at my moms, then ended at Kyle's parents. Lots of good food all day long. Henry really enjoyed all of it. He ate it at both meals and loved it! :) He was sooo good too. He didn't make one long nap at all, all day. And managed to stay in a pretty good mood all day. It was a thanksgiving miracle!! I am feeling good. This baby girl moved around a lot already. I think she does summer salts all day long. That's what it feels like anyway. I am now 21 almost 22 weeks. Not too much longer until I have two sweet little ones (and no sleep at all!) These two pictures below are Henry's FAVORITE pass time right now. He loves to empty drawers. I feel like I go around and follow his little messes all day. He really enjoys emptying his own!

This is Henry at my mom's on Thanksgiving. Because he was on antibiotics his little stomach and everything had been so messed up. So he had a "Blow Out". We had to strip him down in the bath and then wash his clothes right there. So he got to sit around with his daddy and uncles(uncle billy in the background) wrapped in a blanket. He loved it!


He is such a lover!!!! Here he is loving his Nonie (sp?) I'm sure my mom will say I spelled that wrong! sorry!

Here is Henry on Thanksgiving before we left that house. He is all bundled up in his new barn coat. So cute:)

And this is the prego woman putting the lights on the tree. The reason it is so important is because this is the first year I did it all by myself! Yay for me:)

This is such a sweet picture! I wish it was lighter but I just love it. He was amazed at the lights for the tree.

Little Henry when we were taking out the decorations for the house. He is such a cute little santa! I hope everyone is doing wonderful and having a great start to this Christmas season! I am so excited, it's my favorite time of the year!;)


2 comments:

Abby said...

I love the picture of Henry looking at the lights. I don't ever feel like Annie actually sits down and looks at something like a sweet little girl :-). Thanks for coming over today. I love seeing you & spending time with you & Henry (and your baby girl!). Sorry I run around all day. You'll understand very soon!

Just wanted to say how thankful I am having you as a new friend! Have a wonderful week

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Girl, Noni is just fine...spelling dosent' matter when the love in the name is so wonderful !! I love the pictures and your stories to go with them. Miss you bunches....The one with Henry and the lights is fabulous but my fav has got to be him holding my face....:) Hugs I LOVE YOU ! Mom