Monday, November 12, 2007

It's a ....................




Baby Girl for the Armour family!!!! :) We are sooo happy and soooo blessed. She is beautiful and healthy. She was moving around like crazy! I really couldn't believe it when they said girl, even though that's what I thought the whole time. I really didn't think we would ever have one. But God had other plans. This is a picture of the profile of our sweet little girl and the family on the day we found out. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts for our family. They are sooo appreciated. Love you all!

7 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

HOORRAY!!!!!!!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. Praise the Lord!

Unknown said...

hey jen i am just thrilled for you and kyle and henry are you able to get on our familey web page and im asking again how can i post a picture on here
love you great grama to herny and new baby yea

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennifer, Kyle and big bother Henry - Have you picked out any names yet? - Love Anut Cindy

Anonymous said...

I am sooo Happy. I knew it was a girl the night I put my hand on your belly, but I was so scared to really want it...THank God, she will be like having a little Jen...makes my heart melt, you have no idea...it is sooo wonderful, and she will be the luckiest little girl ever! I LOVE YOU JEN SOOO MUCH ! Mom

katy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Little girls everywhere. :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you all. You are an amazing woman and mother Jen. Henry and the new baby are very lucky to have you as a mother and I know they will be so much like you and a total joy to be around. You make an instant and everlasting impression on anyone who ever mets you. God bless your whole family.

I Love you very much
Aunt Lee Ann

Cindy Armour said...

I am so happy for you all. Henry will make a good big brother. He can teach her all his new tricks.
I know you are so happy and I am so very happy for you all.