Sunday, November 18, 2007

Henry is so funny! Here he is on Saturday night before church in his "little man" clothes! He's just being silly. He loves cups. Empty, full, he doesn't care a bit!




He just loves the dogs. Even though I don't think they like him very much sometimes:) You can just see his wheels turning in his head "how am I gonna get to him and pull his hair?"

I was giving Henry a bath and Kyle was walking in and out of the bathroom. Every time Kyle would walk out Henry would lean as far as he could over the side of the tub and around the door to try to find him. I had to keep a hand on him or he would have tumbled right over the edge!

2 comments:

katy said...

Henry is so cute! I love his little man clothes. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey, I love to see all the new pics and your comments on him. Even though we talk every day and I see him often your pics are so much fun. It is almost like being there when I can't..I LOVE YOU !
Mom