Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Learning new things everyday...



Henry has had some very fun new steps he has taken recently. He just learned how to drink out of a straw yesterday, he also used his first crayon too! It was really funny. We were eating at California Pizza kitchen and of course they always give him a kids menu and crayons. I seriously think that they think he is a "big kid" so funny. Anyway we had put the coloring paper in front of him and a green crayon (his favorite color so far) and then proceeded to order lunch. Well, while we were looking at the menu I look over at Henry and he has picked up the crayon and is coloring on the sheet of paper. It was sooo cute. I don't even know why he knew how to use it but he did. My heart just melted. He also had started to use all those front teeth (six as of right now) and bite off pieces if food. :) Its so funny to see him pick up a cracker or treat and crunch down and take a bite. It is truly amazing what you find so special when you have your own child. On the sleeping frot, still having some issues not waking up at two in the morning and still getting up around six. I dunno what to do. I'm really at a loss. Maybe when he goes to the Urologist for his little problem it will help. When he is waking up sometimes he is trying to scratch at himself. Not sure if that is why he is waking up or not. I just really pray that sometime before the new baby comes I can get a good nights rest.
Well we find our Monday if we are having a her/him. I am really so excited to see what God has in store for our family:) I just pray everything is OK and healthy. I really can't wait. Well thats all for now. Hope everyone is having a great day:)

2 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I can't believe it's already time to find out what baby number 2 is! Can't wait to hear...keep us posted!

Cindy Armour said...

He is just plain adorable. I miss not talking with you guys. I am so happy for you expecting another bundle of love again. I can still remember when Emily was little and I was expecting, I was so afraid that there was not enough love for another baby because I loved her soooo much. But, there is enough love for as many as you want. You will fall completely in love, love, love again. Hope you can send me a quick email and let me know how things are. Give Kyle and Henry lots of smooches from me. Miss you so much and love you even more.
Cindy Armour