Tuesday, February 26, 2008

34 Week Appointment

Yesterday we had our 34 week Apt. with Dr. Nett. Everything looks good and I'm 1 1/2 cem. dilated. That really doesn't mean much, just that my body is preparing and remembering what to do. It didn't surprise me too much because she is so low and I have all kinds of pressure all the time. But when you get to the end it is always fun to hear about some kind of progress or change at the Dr. So yay that she looks good and yay that maybe my body will remember what happened last time and this next labor will be quicker. Although, even though my last one was 31 hours, I have great memories of it. So I just pray that it will be the same this time. :)
Henry slept until 7 this morning, so Yay for Henry too!!

3 comments:

katy said...

Wow, your body is definitely getting ready!! I am wishing you a wonderful labor, not quite as long as the first but just as great. :)
Guess what! Kendra slept from 11:00 to 4:30 and then 5 to 7:30. Holy crap!

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

hurray for a 7am morning for Henry! Have him send some of that Sadie Beth's direction. Can't wait to meet little Lily. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! For Henry ~ Yea For Miss Lily and Yea! For Mom's. I knew there would come a time that one of my children would understand the behind the scenes of motherhood, and I am so glad it is you...I love reading your words and I love and adore you !!! Mom :) Hugs and kisses Mr Henry James..Nonnie Loves you...Hugs and Kisses Miss Lily Grace, Nonnie Loves you Too!