Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Butt paste!

Never leave your two toddlers unattended giggling in a room together, this is what you get..... I was making dinner tonight and realized that they were playing so sweet together in Lily's room. I even peeked in and saw their little feet under the curtain. They were both behind it laughing, so I just though they were being cute looking out the window. I should have known better....
A little while later Lily walked out with the tub of Butt Paste. Uh oh. And it just happened that she was covered with it. My mind went to Henry... I knew he was the original culprit anyway. So I pulled back the curtain and saw him too, covered with butt paste as well as the window. What a sight and what a mess!! They still smell like the stuff after two bathes. Oh my!






0 comments: