Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Loven my girl:)

Goodness, this has been a stressful, emotional start of the week. Our dogs got out of the yard on Sunday while we were at church. :( But we didn't even realise it until around 4pm. So there were missing until today at around 12. It was awful. They are part of our family and on top of that Henry had started to ask where they were. It was heartbreaking. So thankfully we got them back today in one piece:)
But other than that things are great! The kids are doing wonderful and we are loving this fall weather. I just LOVE fall!! Callie is growing like a weed and I couldn't resist some pictures of mommy and Callie, I never get to be in pics with them because most the time I am the one behind the camera..... she is just a doll!



1 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Great pictures - Callie looks just like her gorgeous mommy!