Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stuck inside... will it ever end??



Well it has snowed, and snowed and snowed. I don't ever remember having a winter this white. Our front yard has a foot of snow and we are getting MORE this weekend. We have been stuck inside for over a week and I think we are going to go crazy soon. Everyone is sick, all three babies and double ear infections and I have a monster cold sooo, we are not even playing in the snow, how sad. But they are still cute as can be... no matter what! Ps If we ever move I'm moving south, far south!! (even though they saw their share of snow last week too!)

Henry got ahold of the puffs and when I found them they all were sitting on the floor, with little piles of puffs between their legs :)



Sometimes, only sometimes, I will be cooking or somethings and will notice that the kids are being "too quiet". Now most times that is the warning sign that something rotten is going on :) But occasionally..... I will find this sweet sight. They will be in Henry's room at his reading corner reading their little hearts out. I love it!






Lily is getting harder and harder to take a picture of. She is never still. So I get lots of these :)




She loves bath time, not so much getting out and being cold :)




Hopefully spring is on it's way and before we know it we will be at the park and they will be running their little hearts out!





0 comments: