Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh dear. :) So next Wednesday we are putting our house on the market. Baby number four mean we gotta sell this house pronto. Callie sleeps in our dining room right now so yeah, we must have a fourth bedroom. OK so we don't need it.... per say. But it would make things MUCH more comfortable. So we are praying that it sells fast and we will be into our new home before baby four makes his/her grand appearance. ( for the record I am saying boy :) Its our first home to sell so it's kinda nerve racking. The house is almost ready, its just keeping it ready for showings that makes my head spin. I still don't know what it's going to look like but it will be fine, I do know that. I have a feeling we won't be spending much time at home the next few weeks. I'm just hoping for a quick offer so it can all be over :) Here we go!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

katy said...

Good luck! After hearing you and Joy talk about the work that goes into everything I told Mike we cannot try to move until NEXT Spring at the earliest! (He wanted to put our house on the market too.) I hope that it sells quickly for you all!

Jackie Bragg said...

Best of luck! I will be praying for a fast sale and easy move. Enjoy it, looking for a house is soooo much fun!