Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tiny Toes....


Can you believe I'm already eleven weeks along! That means next Friday I will be done with my first trimester. Woohoo, I am ready. Hopefully along with that will come relief from nausea, not being able to eat much, fatigue, etc. :) We will see.
See these tiny toes and sweet feet here? This is what baby D looks like already. "He" might be only an little over an inch long but already he looks just like the sweet baby God has made "him". :) Oh I just love it. Last Tuesday I had my Dr. apt and it was the first time that they look for the heartbeat with a Doppler. Well, all the other three have shown right up. But it took my Dr. quite a while to find this little one, "he" was just hiding :) But it truley was the longest few minutes of my life.... how scary! When we finally found it we cried. It was the sweetest sound ever. I am never more thankful than to hear the sweet sound of my babies healthy heartbeats!
Everyone has seems to be sick here lately. First it was the kids and then me and then Kyle. Kyle still doesn't feel awesome. I can not wait for spring and everyone to stay healthy for a while :)

1 comments:

katy said...

I love seeing what my baby looks like each week! It's my favorite thing about Tuesdays! (My weeks start on a Tuesday.) I hope you all start to feel better soon! This winter has been ridiculous as far as weather and illness among our group!