Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My word...

Really..... three :) lol The past few days Henry has shown me what being a little older and disliking something can really look like. I have never seen tantrums like this. He is my little angel most the time but I have never seen anything like those before. A few times I've just stood there for a moment in awe because it's just that over the top. Bless his heart, it's like once he gets started he just can't stop. (don't worry I help him stop :) but it has opened up a whole new world to my parenting.
One the other hand, minus these times, can I tell you how much I am enjoying three! He really can converse and learns so fast. We have such a great time together and he teacher his sisters so much, good most the time :) He is really growing into such a sweet, amazing little man and is so excited about this new baby. It really is sooo sweet.

0 comments: