Friday, March 12, 2010

Second trimester and baby Lukas!

Woo hoo!!! Welcome second trimester!!! So excited to be here. I can say the sickness is subsiding, at least a little. So I feel like at least I'm on my way! Baby is growing growing. My belly is already growing. I think my uterus has memory and gets big even before the baby is big enough to fill it. lol and now it's uncomfortable to sleep on my belly. Guess it's time for the body pillow to come on out. Still very tired so waiting for some energy to return..... waiting waiting....
Only 8 more weeks until we find out what we are having, can't wait!!!

But on to bigger news! Yesterday on of my best friends, whom I have been friends with for 10 years, had her first baby yesterday!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. It's always so special when you can share things in life with those you loves. And there isn't much bigger than marriage and parenthood. I'm so excited to get to share that with her!! He and her husband are going to be such wonderful parents! He is the cutest thing, so tiny. He came at a whopping 7 lbs 2 oz, that is tiny for me:) I just love him to pieces. I'm kicking myself for forgetting my camera . There will be many pics to come don't worry! :) Welcome to the world sweet baby Lukas~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

imitrex overseas pharmaciesidentify lisinopril pills

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy levitra online pharmacy online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Really fascinating website.

Low cost seo service including submissions and on-page optimizing (sokmotoroptimering).
[url=http://www.smotop.se]SMOTop[/url]
http://www.smotop.se