Thursday, March 25, 2010

Number one....

So this pregnancy my food preferences have been way waked out. Meat of any kind either a) just does not sound good or b) makes me sick to my stomach. I cooked a turkey yesterday and I thought I was going to have to leave my house the smell was so awful to me. That said not much meat protein has been eaten. BUT there is on thing that has been craved and eaten a plenty.... oh yes this!!


I can not tell you how much I have craved chocolate this time. I have never craved chocolate and am not even a huge chocolate eater. I mean sure I can appreciate chocolate every now and then but I really don't just need to eat it.... until now. And this my friends, this is the mack daddy of chocolate right now

these babies.....

They are Cadberry Mini Eggs and oh my goodness. I have to control myself. I'm seriously thinking about stocking up since they only are out at Easter. If you haven't had them, do it! They are luscious chocolate covered in a crisp, thin, delicate little shell. Really that does them no justice. They are sooo good. Now if only chicken could smell like chocolate... hmmm..... yep that makes me sick.

1 comments:

katy said...

I hope the meat aversion fades soon! I'm not up for red meat yet or anything but I can eat chicken again, thank goodness. :) It was bad for me for a while too! I haven't wanted chocolate much this time. I was like that with K though too. :)