Friday, March 19, 2010

What a LOVELY day!

Hi all :) Today is just perfect, yesterday was too. It has been so refreshing to get to enjoy this wonderful weather. It is sunny and about 70 out right now.... I LOVE the sunshine and have missed it so much. We spent the day at the park with friends yesterday and then I took the kids to the zoo today. We had a blast. This year we have a zoo pass so I decided it was time to use it!:) I was actually nervous about taking all three by myself. Not sure why but I could see it being disastrous. But we went because I just could not pass up this beautiful day and I knew they would love it. Let me tell you we had such a wonderful time. They were sooo good and sooo excited. I just love seeing them so excited about stuff. Callie was and angel. I'm telling you I didn't hear a peep out of her the entire time. Henry was so excited to find new animals and Lily just pointed and oo'd and ahhh'd about everything. I still think their favorite is the pond with the geese and ducks, go figure :) And Henry's favorite is the aquarium with fish and reptiles, etc. He LOVES it, and boy does he get it honestly. :) We had a picnic lunch, another of Henry's new favorite things to do. I did keep them out a bit too late and had two meltdowns in the car/ at home. But that was my fault entirely :) They can only handle so much! What a blessing these babies are. I love days when I can honestly say I enjoyed them tremendously. I always love them but the sad truth is some days I'm so caught up with other things to do that I forget to truly enjoy the little people they are. May God remind me of that more. They are wonderful.....
My camera is dead , still :( but here are some pics from last moth of the little beauty, I could just eat her up!















0 comments: