Sunday, March 28, 2010

Isn't she lovely....

My sweet first born baby girl is two today! How in the world I have no idea. It really does seem like just yesterday we were sitting in the ultra sound room and hearing "it's a girl" for the first time. I remember being in awe because I really never thought I'd ever have a little girl. And then in that moment my dreams changed. And God sent this sweet big of feminine joy to our home. She was the first one to allow me to add "daughter" into my vocabulary. She still lets me dress her up, what a joy she is! I love this sweet little girl with all my heart. She is such a lovely lady inside and out!
On Saturday we went to the park and had a cookout with our family. Everyone was there and it was such a fun time to celebrate our Lily Grace! It turned out to be a beautiful day !! Thank you God!


Like I said beautiful day, but it was afternoon and the sun was BRIGHT, which doesn't make for wonderful pictures:) Mama and Callie Joy :)







Me and my girls :)


Callie and Lily were having fun!






Up the hill with the ball




my hot man, sorry I just think he's too hot to resist:)






Happy swinging girl




One of my children's true loves, juice boxes!

















Henry and Uncle Billy











She had a blast blowing bubbles, actually they both did


















































Lovie and Callie!

















Getting ready to blow out her candle, Henry thinks he is going to actually!



Lily and her daddy (she is SUCH a daddy's girl )

her birthday cupcake cake





















Yum!




double yum!





Nice pink lips lady!





























nonnie and callie













Opening her gifts









she got a baby and a bed from her lovie, but she though she it was for her :)















playing with the little doll house from nonnie




oh yes, for the doll!

lol she loves these things at the Dr's office, same here. Look at those legs, ah to be the flexible!


















Big handsome guy!


playing with nonnie's "baby"













Henry and pappy must have gone up and down these things a 1000x!




It really was a wonderful day! Thank you to everyone for coming and helping make it such a special evening for miss Lily Grace!
















































































































0 comments: