Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Bithday Sweet Callie Joy!

Oh my, I know I say this all the time. But I just can't ever figure out how whole years pass in a wink. It is truly amazing that my little Callie Joy is already a year old! Oh Callie, you came into this world in a way that is story worthy. I can't wait to share your crazy birth story with you! And then you showed up looking just like your big brother. You are (so far) my only baby that is actually colored like your mama (although you look just like you daddy!) You are such a sweet baby. You love to love on people and are extremely active! You just want to keep up with your big brother and sister :) You try to talk all the time and love to eat! I just love you little one and love to see how God is piecing together out family. You fit just like a puzzle piece and make our home that much more enjoyable! We love you more than you could ever know!
We had such a nice time on Saturday celebrating Callie. She was sooo good. Such a trooper. She didn't even get in bed until after 3 and she was happy the entire time! Sweet girl.





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: