Friday, August 26, 2011

summer's end

Well summer's end may be upon us but we are eating up all of the last bit we can . We have had such a fun summer and trying to take advantage of everyday God has given up.


We spent today at the salato wildlife center in Frankfort, not far from out house. It fun and is full of lots of species that inhabit our state. I love this baby girl, I am still in shock she is almost one :(
And they just take my breath away...
We got to welcome miss Melody Balzer into our lives, so happy she is here!
Spend some time with amazing friends, even one far away :(
She cracks me up, all the time. What a little angel she is and full of it!
Love this face :) Thank goodness it's so cute :) She has decided that she like people but the only one she loves is mama, which is good until I have anything else in life to do :)

Wen to the fair, all six of us and had a blast!! Of course the bubble gum machine was a hit :)

I took Lily on a date to her first theater show. It was Cinderella and she did amazingly well :)

So we will try to play outside as much as possible, maybe visit a few more splash parks and then boy are we ready for fall!!! Just enjoying the present season of my life one day at a time :)

0 comments: