Wednesday, September 12, 2007




So things are good. Henry has almost mastered crawling. He has mastered getting into a sitting position from laying down. That is a big deal for those of you who don't have a baby. A very big deal. Such a big deal, in fact, that he likes to practice in bed at night when he should be sleeping! I think he gets himself up and then because he was asleep and it's dark he won't put himself back so then he cries. I hope this stage pases quick!:)
I am feeling a little better. Another week and a half and I will be in the second trimester! Thank goodness. And hopefully all those food aversions will be gone. I am already starting to show now. Wow I heard sometimes you do after your first so I guess this time it's right. My poor body:)
I started this mothers Bible study this morning at church and really really loved it. Probably more than I even thought I would. I'm looking forward to getting involved with other mothers that really want to raise their kids to be God honoring people. So this is a great step!! Well that's about it for now. :) Back to laundry!

1 comments:

katy said...

He looks so proud to be propping himself up! How cute. :)
I hope you continue to feel better! The worst should be over soon.