Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy boy...

O.k so my camera was on the fritz recently so I haven't had the drive to blog. But now it's back!! And so are the endless supply of Henry pictures:) I think I am the queen of taking lots of pictures back to back but they are all so cute! What can I say? Things have been good, just COLD!! And I don't think that is going to change anytime soon. I think we may get cabin fever soon if it doesn't soon though. Henry has had a busy week. The photos below are of the first time he really has used a fork, and he did such a good job. This is during lunch, but he does still have jammies on, hence the not ever going out, sometimes it takes us a while to get into regular clothes. I don't think he minds though. :)





This is his new face that he gives me when he isn't pleased about something. I think he is telling me to stop taking pictures during lunch time.

Isn't he just so sweet? :) He is eating a snack engrossed in some cartoon. I think it's probably the super spellers, he loves them!

Yesterday he was into EVERYTHING!! He has become quite the monkey. I heard him in the kitchen and walked in to find him in the pan drawer. He didn't hear me at first and then the second picture is of when he realized I was there. so funny.


And then later that same day he managed to empty the dump truck full of blocks and get into it himself. Only he was suck for about five minutes after that. He doesn't understand how to get out yet.

And then yesterday my brother, uncle Billy, came over for a visit. Henry enjoyed this sooo much. He loves having a play mate. Here he is during snack time with Billy.



You can just tell how happy he is!:)
Well I think that about wraps it up. Congratulations to everyone out there that has recently had a baby. I feel like there has been a baby explosion. How wonderful and so many blessings!!!! We get Lily's 3d ultrasound next Friday so I pray that we will get some good shots of her. Can't wait!!

0 comments: